AP ECET 2020 Application Form dates are extended till May 20, 2020, thanks to extension in lockdown period amidst coronavirus crisis. ECET Application Form was released on March 05, 2020, by Andhra Pradesh State. Indian Nationals satisfying the local/non-local standards as laid down within the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions can apply online at sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
- JNTU Ananthapur has revised the dates for AP ECET 2020, the exam is going to be conducted on Commonwealth Day, 2020.
- The examination is conducted during a computer-based mode, having 200 MCQs spread across 4 sections (3 sections for B.Sc.). Check Here AP ECET Exam Pattern.
- The Applicants can now download their admit cards once available on the official portal. Check Here AP ECET Admit Card.
- Candidates have to attempt the test paper in English only.
Highlights of AP ECET Registration Process
|AP ECET Official Body||JNTU Anantpur on behalf of APSCHE|
|AP ECET Official Website||www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.com|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|AP ECET Application Fee (single paper)||INR 500|
|Mandatory ID Proof||Aadhaar Card|
|AP ECET Help Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org | 08554-234678|
Registration Stats from the previous year:
- Out of 35,024 registrants, 33,637 candidates appeared for the exam, registering a 96.03% attendance.
- Guntur topped the list with the very best number of candidates appearing for AP ECET while Srikakulam had the smallest amount attendance with only 950 students.
AP ECET 2020 Application Form Important Dates
Here, Tabulated below are AP ECET 2020 Tentative Exam Dates consistent with the previous year official dates:
|Date of AP ECET Notification 2020||March 04, 2020|
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||March 05, 2020|
|Last date of submission of forms without late fee||May 20, 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of INR 1000||To be announced|
|Correction of Application forms||To be announced|
|Download of AP ECET 2020 Hall Tickets||To be announced|
|AP ECET 2020 Exam Date||July 24, 2020 (Revised)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||To be announced|
|Last Date for receiving of objections of Preliminary Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Final Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Download Free AP ECET Sample Papers
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions to seem for AP ECET are as follows:
- Academic qualification: Candidates should be diploma holders in engineering and technology or pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of the state of Andhra Pradesh or the other Diploma from a recognized AICTE institution under the State government.
- Or, the candidates should have to pass the 3-year of their graduate degree with Mathematics together of the themes from a recognized University within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates who are pursuing the diploma courses also are eligible provided they complete and pass the course before admission.
- Minimum qualifying marks: The minimum qualifying marks for the Diploma holders is declared as a minimum of 45% marks (40% just in case of reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
- Nationality: The candidates should be of the Indian origin.
- Domicile: They ought to belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. they ought to satisfy local/non-local status requirements as by the government. If they’re not of Indian origin, they ought to fulfil the principles of the University.
Check Here the details of AP ECET Eligibility Criteria
AP ECET Application Fee Details
From this session, the application fee will be for AP ECET 2020 is same i.e. INR 500 for Engineering, Pharmacy also as for B.Sc. the quantity is often paid via any of the 2 modes:
- AP Online by Cash
- Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking
Fees Details for all the streams is tabulated below:
|Fee Amount for APECET 2020||INR 500|
|Processing Fee||INR 59|
|Total Fee||INR 559|
However, the late registration comes at the value of a further late registration fee (observer the below table). So, confirm you submit the application fee on time for which you can avoid paying extra amount beyond the original fee.
|Date||Last Registration Fee|
|March 2020||INR 500 + INR 500|
|After May 07, 2020||INR 559 + INR 1000|
|After May 2020||INR 559 + INR 5000|
Step By Step Process to Fill AP ECET Application form 2020
There are two phases within the filling the Application Form. within the first phase, you would like to register on the web site to pay the appliance fee and within the second phase, you would like to fill the appliance form. All candidates got to follow these simple steps to fill the shape for AP ECET:
AP ECET Registration Process: First Phase
- Log on to the Official Website @ www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
- Click on the tab “Online Application”
- Then read carefully of all the instructions and make payment of application fees.
- The payment of the AP ECET form 2020 is often done offline through AP payment services.
- Candidates should visit nearest AP payment centre and make the payment by providing all the required details and candidates will receive a receipt of fee with the license number.
- Another option is to pay online through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
AP ECET Registration Process: Second Phase
After successful completion of payment, whether offline or online, you’ll receive your payment reference ID and registration number/hall ticket number.
- Log in to the official website
- Using your license number, fill the AP ECET 2020 Application Form, filling all the required details
- Click on submit
- Once submitted, then print the application form
Details Mentioned in AP ECET 2020 Application Form
The details required to be filled within the AP ECET 2020 form is given within the table below:
|Details Required||Fill in or choose the right option|
|Personal Details||Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth as per SSC records|
|Correspondence||Mobile Phone, Email Id|
|Qualifying Examination||Diploma or degree holder|
|Course applied for||B Tech/B Pharm|
|Certificates||All qualifying examinations’ certificates or mark sheets|
|Domicile proof||Places of study from 6th class onwards, Ration card of the family|
|Hall Ticket Number||Given at the time of registration|
|Caste category||Mee Seva Certificate number|
|Income certificate||Mee Seva Certificate number|
|Passport photograph||Good quality passport size photograph (50 kb size in jpg format)|
|Signature||Scanned image of a signature affixed with a black pen on a white book Paper (30 kb size in jpg format)|
|Identity proof||Aadhar card of the candidate|
AP ECET Application Form 2020 – FAQS
Q.) What’s a mode of getting the AP ECET 2020 application forms?
Ans) You’ll get the application forms only online at the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
Q.) What’s the mode of submission of AP ECET Application Forms?
Ans) Online is that the only mode of submission of AP ECET 2020 application form.
Q.) What’s the mode of payment of fees?
Ans) Fees are often paid both online and offline. Online payment is thru credit card/debit card/net banking. Offline mode is to pay through AP payment centres.
Q.) How do I make payment through AP payment centres?
Ans) Visit your nearest AP Online centre with the mandatory details like because of the Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination, Name and Date of birth of the Candidate and Mobile number. Once the payment is completed, you’ll receive a fee receipt alongside the license number and a Payment Id.
Q.) I would like to make corrections in my application form? am I able to visit the centre?
Ans) You’re not allowed to go to the middle for any corrections. For category 1 corrections of AP ECET form 2020, you would like to send an invitation via email alongside the specified documents. For category 2 corrections of AP ECET form, you’ll roll in the hay online. All corrections by yourself or by request must be done during the stipulated time given.
**** Thank You For Visiting *****