AP ECET 2020 dates are revised. The exam is going to be conducted on July 24, 2020. Previously the exam was postponed thanks to countrywide lockdown due to COVID-19 crisis. The exam was scheduled to be conducted on April 30, 2020, during a single session (10 am – 1 pm). Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) conducts the doorway exam AP ECET 2020 on the behalf of APSCHE. This state-level entrance examination is conducted for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc Graduates for admission into lateral entry admission in B.Tech, B.E and B.Pharmacy programmes.
Latest News: AP ECET application process has been extended. The last date to use without late fee is May 20, 2020, Apply Now!
Indian Nationals satisfying local/ non-local status as laid down within the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions can apply for the exam from March 06, 2020.
- Domicile: Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and satisfy local/non-local status requirements. Check AP ECET Eligibility.
- APSCHE will release an in-depth brochure for the exam at sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
- AP ECET 2020 is going to be conducted in CBT mode across 14 regional centres in Andhra Pradesh. Check AP ECET Exam Pattern.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Date: Facts
- AP ECET is conducted for diploma holders and B.Sc. (Mathematics) graduates.
- The exam provides admissions to B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses.
- The candidates with B.Sc. degree aren’t eligible for admission into a pharmacy course.
- Aadhaar card number is mandatory for AP ECET Application.
- Mock Test is going to be released for all the courses at sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Download Free AP ECET Sample Papers.
According to AP ECET 2019 stats: 35,024 candidates had registered for the exam among which 33,637 members attended the exam. Guntur topped the list with the very best number of candidates attending the exam.
Highlights of AP ECET
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)|
|Conducting Body||JNT University Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE|
|Periodicity||Once in a year|
|AP EAMCET Official Website||sche.ap.gov.in/ecet/|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test – Check AP ECET Syllabus|
|Type & No. of Questions||Objective, 200 Questions|
|The validity of AP EAMCET Score||One year|
|AP EAMCET Helpdeskfirstname.lastname@example.org | 08554-234678|
Important Note: Candidates applying for B.E/B. Tech also will have to be compelled to take a paper supported the branch of Engineering that they need made application as an area of AP ECET 2020.
AP ECET 2020 Important Exam Dates
Here, We have Tabulated below are AP ECET 2020 Exam Dates:
|Release of AP ECET 2020 Notification||March 06, 2020|
|AP ECET 2020 Registration||March 06, 2020|
|Last date to Apply (without late fee)||May 20, 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date to Apply (with late fee of INR 1000)||to be notified|
|AP ECET 2020 Form Correction||to be notified|
|Issue of AP ECET 2020 Admit card||To be notified|
|AP ECET 2020 Exam Date||July 24, 2020(Revised)|
|Publication of AP ECET Final Answer Key||To be notified|
|Declaration of AP ECET 2020 Result||To be notified|
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria
AP ECET eligibility criteria vary for various courses. a quick about an equivalent are listed below:
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Also, they ought to satisfy the local status/non-local status requirement as laid down within the Andhra Pradesh Educational and Technology Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy from the state board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh state or the opposite Diploma from AICTE approved institutions recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant course.
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics together of the themes.
- Students who are pursuing their diploma course (final semester) also are eligible to seem for AP ECET 2020.
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy/B.Sc. degree with an aggregate of a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
Check details AP ECET Eligibility Criteria
AP ECET 2020 Application Form Details
The online forms are accessible for filling at the official portal of AP ECET i.e. https:sche.ap.gov.in/ecet/. For better viewing and smooth application submission, candidates must use the subsequent system requirements:
- Browsers Supported: Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above /Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
- Screen Resolution: 600×800
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and above
- Disable the pop-up blocks and uninstall all the script blockers
Given below are the main steps to register for AP ECET Exam:
After clicking on the FEE PAYMENT tab, fill altogether mandatory details given on the website. the small print to be filled are:
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Mobile No Mentioned above belongs to Self or Father or Mother or Relative
- Alternate Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Fee Amount
AP ECET Application Fee Details
The application fee is INR 500 for all the candidates. A processing fee is also charged while making the fee payment. Check the table below for the application fee.
- The payment can be made by Net banking/ Credit/ Debit card mode.
- Candidate can also pay the registration fee by cash at any one of the APONLINE / TSONLINE centers.
Payment Information Status.
- In case your account is debited and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, check Payment Status using Know Your Payment Status option by providing the necessary details.
- If you get the message “Payment Details Not Found”, make a fresh payment.
- The amount of the failed transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account within 5 working days.
Form Fill For APECET Application Form
Candidate can start filling the web application by selecting the tab “Fill Application (only after fee payment)”. Fill within the details of payment reference ID, Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and click on Proceed to fill the appliance form. Keep the subsequent documents ready before taking its printout:
- A passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg of but 50Kb.
- Signature signed with a black pen on a white book scanned and saved as .jpg or .jpeg of but 30Kb.
Print Your Application Form
Save and preview the filled-in form. Candidate can take a print out of the appliance by clicking on Print Application button which is beneficial for further correspondence.
Click Here to Fill Your AP ECET Application form 2020
AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket /Admit Card
The exam conducting authority will issue the hall ticket at http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Candidates can download the admit card by providing identification number and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy). Candidates can download their AP ECET 2020 admit card by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the JNTU official website.
- Click on AP ECET 2020 Admit Card.
- A login window will appear.
- Type your AP ECET 2020 application number and DOB to login and download the admit card.
- Window showing Admit Card will appear.
- Click on download admit card.
- After downloading the admit card take a printout of an equivalent.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Centers
AP ECET 2020 is going to be conducted in 14 districts across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates are going to be allowed to form 3 preferences for the exam centre at the time of creating an application for AP ECET 2020. Check the subsequent table for APECET test centres:
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
- Sri Potti Sri Ramulu
- YSR Kadapa
AP ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
There are 3 different exams which will be conducted under AP ECET 2020. Each exam is said to a specified UG course (lateral entry) that the admission is going to be conducted supported the test results. All papers are going to be of the target in nature.
Highlights Associated to the exam pattern are tabled below.
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Number of Questions asked||200 MCQ type|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Section in Paper||3 to 4 (depending upon the Course applied for)|
Also, Check Details AP ECET Syllabus
AP ECET 2020 Results
The results of AP ECET 2020 are going to be announced at http://sche.ap.gov.in by JNTU Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE. The result results in lateral admission to 2nd-year B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy. Candidates will ready to check their results by undertaking the subsequent simple steps:
- Visit AP ECET 2020 official website.
- Click on AP ECET 2020 Results.
- Enter your license number and Date of Birth
- Click on submit.
- Your result will get displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out.
Based on these results counselling are going to be finished allotment of seats under various disciplines of UG courses.
AP ECET Qualifying Marks
Candidates are going to be required to attain a minimum of 25% marks (of the entire allotted marks) so as to get a rank within the AP ECET 2020 exam. that’s a minimum of fifty marks out of a complete of 200 marks is required to be obtained by the candidates for obtaining a rank.
- There is no minimum qualifying percentage for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- The rank obtained with the advantage of the relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APECET by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category is going to be cancelled just in case the claim is found to be invalid
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Process
Based on the rank obtained by the candidate within the AP ECET 2020 a merit list is going to be prepared. Candidates scoring higher marks are going to be placed higher within the merit list whereas those scoring lower marks will hover at rock bottom.
Candidates who will feature within the merit list are going to be involved in the document verification process. After the document verification candidates are going to be allowed to require part within the registration and selection locking process.
The counselling process for AP ECET 2020 is going to be started from June 2020 (Tentative). Counselling is going to be done on the idea of a candidate’s performance within the AP ECET 2020 merit list.
In case of a tie among two or more candidates (in regards to merit list) following methodology are going to be followed.
- One with higher marks in Mathematics is going to be placed higher.
- In case of a tie still persists then Marks of Physics and Chemistry is going to be compared.
- In case the tie isn’t resolved then in who is an elder is going to be placed higher.
- To settle the case if the tie persists even after considering above 3 parameters candidates are going to be awarded equal ranking.
Check Here – Official Notification – (Available Now)
AP ECET – 2020
AP ECET OFFICE
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
AP ECET 2020 – FAQs
Q.) What’s the validity of AP ECET 2020 scores?
Ans) Candidate can make use of the scorecard up to at least one for attaining admission during an ICTE approved universities in A.P.
Q.) I even have obtained 44.6% in B.Sc. Aggregate. Will, it’s considered as 45%?
Ans) No. it’ll not be considered as 45%.
Q.) What’s the appliance fee for AP ECET 2020?
Ans) The fee for online form is INR 500/-
Q.) Is my B.Sc. score considered for institute level seats?
Ans) Your admission is going to be based solely on your merit in AP ECET.
Q.) What’s the procedure for admission to Management quota seats? Are there any paid seats?
Ans) Candidates are advised to contact individual institutes so as to receive information regarding institute level quota seats and management quota seats.
Q.) Is that the eligibility criteria any different for candidates of a reserved category?
Ans) There’ll be score waiver during admission if you belong to a particular quota. Reserved category candidates applying for AP ECET 2020 need to have a minimum of 40% as against 45% for unreserved category candidates.
***** Thank You For Visiting *****